Join Alabama’s Very Own Hollywood Celebrity Make-Up Artist and Expert,
April M. Chaney, for an Exclusive Day of “Perfecting Your Perfect Face” on Saturday, November 21 in Birmingham Alabama
The Four-Hour Educational Event to Offer Insider Beauty Tips and Techniques from the Birmingham Native
Having just completed work during the Primetime Emmy Awards over the weekend, Alabama native and celebrity make-up artist, April M. Chaney, returns home for “Perfecting Your Perfect Face,” an exclusive day offering Hollywood insider beauty tips and techniques on Saturday, November 21 from 10:00am-2:00pm at the BridgeStreet Lofts (213 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd South).
This hands-on course is ideal for aspiring make-up artists and those interested in learning how to transform their face naturally, and flawlessly, with Hollywood-centric techniques and skills. The in-depth analysis of achieving a perfectly natural make-up face will include up-close-and-personal demonstrations and applications with Chaney, and some of her favorite products. Limited attendance is open to the public and is available on a first come, first serve basis by visiting www.AprilChaneyMasterclass.eventbright.com
Attendees will gain insight on techniques from Chaney’s more than 17 years of experience, including:
- Applying a silky finish of foundation by highlighting and contouring with creams, liquid and powders.
- Sculpting the perfect brow.
- Developing a wing and perfect tight-liner.
- Accentuating and taking eyes to another level with eye shadow application for the lid, crease and water line. Plus, applying the perfect strip & individual lashes!
- Accentuating lips in order to achieve that “perfect pout.”
- Also each Attendees will receive (over $200.00 from sponsors) beauty and cosmetic products From Sponsors which include MAC cosmetics, Loreal Paris Usa, Shadow Shields, Jamaal Buster Lashes, It Cosmetic, Girlactick, and Aware Cosmetics.
Attendees will need to bring -
Table top Makeup Mirror
Makeup kit/ Personal Kit - Foundation, Powders, Tweezers, concealers, Makeup Brushes and beauty blender.
A licensed esthetician, Chaney is a southern belle with a passion for glamour and has been creating beautiful faces with timeless and classic looks for nearly two decades. With experience working on hit shows such as Project Runway, America’s Next Top Model and The Real Housewives of Orange County, Chaney is a frequent collaborator with cosmetic giant L’Oreal at major Hollywood industry events including the Academy Awards, Primetime Emmy Awards and Golden Globe Awards. With humble beginnings behind a make-up counter in Alabama, Chaney’s work has been featured internationally in television, film and the fashion runway. In addition to working with major magazines such as Essence, People, Us Weekly, O The Oprah Magazine, her make-up skills have appeared in national editorial campaigns for retailers including Kohls, GAP, Nordstrom, TJ Maxx and Sears. Chaney is a proud member of the Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild, IATSE Local 706, and represented by Cloutier Remix.